Congrats To ColsTiger on 3000 posts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Maybe it's because the great majority of Cols' posts helped other members with their questions? Don't be a hater.

CONGRATS COLS!
I doubt he's being a hater (that is such a goofy word). I also question the value of a high post count; it must be an internet status symbol, much like large numbers of thanks.

That being said, ColsTiger has my kudos for his 3,000 posts. His posts have been very helpful and insightful and of great benefit to this forum!

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Such jealousy here. Lets get over it and back to businesss of helping each other.
I don't think it's jealousy. It's great that cols has 3k in posts. That's something. But deserving of its own thread? Really? Under "general discussion"? Probably would have drawn less "heat" (if you really wanna call it that) in the off topic forum.

I think a lot of people use the general discussion forum as the off topic forum.

But nonetheless, congrats, cols, and Merry Christmas, all!

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Such jealousy here. Lets get over it and back to businesss of helping each other.
Jealousy is a state of mind- and none of you here would I waste that kind of energy on.

What this is, for me anyway is simply this- I literally despise threads that are dedicated to high post count. I feel that being a helpful member speaks for itself. If that had been what this thread were about, then thats a different story- but its not- its dedicated to having 3000! Nothing at all was initially said about being helpful.

How about we start threads for low post count! Wonder how many there will be.

Being helpful has nothing at all to do with the numbers!