Congrats to wjp09 and ColsTiger for making "genius"

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
As many of you know, we have forum ranks here at EIP. As you start to make contributions you move up the ladder from Hobbyist to Enthusiast and so on. Congrats to ColsTiger and wjp09 for being the first to the coveted "genius" rank --- with over 1,000 posts.

Thanks for all your contributions!
-Chris

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
thanks but Cols beat me.

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
thanks but Cols beat me.
way to go guys! you have proved to us all that you have boners for Apple. LOL. well i guess you didn't prove that, because we all have boners for Apple, thats why we are on this site. you just proved that you 2 have the biggest ones... and for that... I'm jealous.

congrats guys

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Thanks for the nice remarks and thanks for the great forum. It was a great place to gather information as we researched this device over the last five months. It's been a blast!:)

Macster

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Oregon
I feel inadequate!

I have been around on this forum about the same amount of time as you guys, and have read probably most of your posts, but I still have less than 30 posts myself!

Good job, and great contributions.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
WOW man you just brought back a really old topic haha! Cols is like in the 5,000's of post now HAHA!

I think it goes
-Hobbyist
-Enthusiast
-Zea lot
-Genius

I think Im missing one :eek:

H

Hayesimus

There is a thread somewhere like with the policies and all that explains it...

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
WOW man you just brought back a really old topic haha! Cols is like in the 5,000's of post now HAHA!

I think it goes
-Hobbyist
-Enthusiast
-Zea lot
-Genius

I think Im missing one :eek:
Yes you are missing Evangelist - between Zea lot and Genius. Way I post, I don't think I can ever get higher than being a Zea lot. But that's fine - if my knowledge of history serves me well, "Zea lots" were actually the very exclusive religious group who knew enough to be dangerous! :laugh2:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Yes you are missing Evangelist - between Zea lot and Genius. Way I post, I don't think I can ever get higher than being a Zea lot. But that's fine - if my knowledge of history serves me well, "Zea lots" were actually the very exclusive religious group who knew enough to be dangerous! :laugh2:
You just confirmed my naming conventions were dead on! ;)

H

Hayesimus

haha. no did not bring back THIS thread. but i didn't know it existed is all... :p

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
On the topic, Chris, we need to make some new ranks... we have like 30 geniuses now.

- John

May 6, 2007
United States
I too have been feeling that there should be a few more ranks after Genius. I think it's a small amount of fun to become a higher rank for some reason, and after hitting 1,000 that short fun is gone :).

Maybe a few rankings at 1,250, 1,500, 2,000, 2,500, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000, etc. would be nice, just to add a small amount of gratification for big-time posters.

I know you have a lot to do, but if you could get around to it, Chris, this would certainly add to the fun of the site :p.