Congratulation from Denmark!

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Congratulation to all you Americans for your new President - Barack Obama.

I hope he will bring more peace to mother earth and a better economic for you.

Best wishes from Denmark - a country that stand united with USA!

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
I hope he brings the change as he said he would. We will see over the next 4 years.

cindra

Bronze
Dec 17, 2008
North Carolina
Congratulation to all you Americans for your new President - Barack Obama.

I hope he will bring more peace to mother earth and a better economic for you.

Best wishes from Denmark!
I would thank you, but I don't have a "thanks" button yet. (We newbies are the ones who most need one, too!)

Thanks, Picazzo! :)

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
I am not one for blindly throwing myself behind anyone until I see actual evidence that what they SAY will actually lead to GOOD for my country. I understand that fanfare with how important of a symbol Obama is for our Country. The excitement stops there for me at this current place in time. I am eager to see what unfolds in the coming months, and if Obama will actually be a partisan force in our government (every president starts off with that mentality....none have succeeded).

We do need both Left and Right to balance each other out. Not all liberal ideals are good, just as not all conservative ideals are good....a common ground needs to be reached on MANY issues. I hope he does not become a Liberal sledgehammer, but rather do his job to create a balance in our country.

I for one, while never being a supporter of Bush, wish him the best. I thank him for serving this country as our President, even if I have not always agreed with how he and his cabinet made decisions.....TOUGH decisions, indeed, for any president. For those booing Bush today, I feel sad for them, as they do not act as I believe an American should. Have some respect, and honor a man that did a job 99% of us most likely could never do. Also, thanks for the laughs, Bush. Noone looked more awkward at times than you managed to. I will miss the Bush-isms, for sure.

I look forward to something new, as many do in this country. I only hope that he and his staff can make a measurable and impactful difference in our country, and abroad.

Cheers.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
people actually booed dubya?

classy.

Dec 8, 2008
N
hope he runs the mob out of my city, but i doubt that

Dec 8, 2008
N
Countless cities have funcioning mobs. They r not as great as the "5" in the big city. Anf only 3 of those are worth anything now, rest of amerixa is flooded with russian factions... W/e. I wish yheyd legalize so the "honest" citizen to still get what they want..

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
True that, congratulations from Egypt too. I hope Obama ends the conflict with Iraq, I am sure that's a priority, then look at the stocks a bit, they're going down hill.