Congratulations Chris! You're Famous!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Saw this today on the Newsday site:

iPhone anticipation

"Apple has let everyone know it's coming on June 29, but there will be a lot of confusion, because people will show up at local stores," said Seaford resident Christopher Meinck, owner of the Everything iPhone Web site, an independent chat site.

For die-hard Apple fans, the anticipation is growing: The Everything iPhone site has had roughly 8,000 to 10,000 unique visitors per day in the past week, said Meinck, a 300 percent increase since the beginning of June, and he expects the numbers to keep growing.

Way to go EI!:laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Saw this today on the Newsday site:

iPhone anticipation

"Apple has let everyone know it's coming on June 29, but there will be a lot of confusion, because people will show up at local stores," said Seaford resident Christopher Meinck, owner of the Everything iPhone Web site, an independent chat site.

For die-hard Apple fans, the anticipation is growing: The Everything iPhone site has had roughly 8,000 to 10,000 unique visitors per day in the past week, said Meinck, a 300 percent increase since the beginning of June, and he expects the numbers to keep growing.

Way to go EI!:laugh2:
Thanks. They actually came to my office yesterday for a photo, but I guess I didn't make the cut. They opted for Steve and a photo of the iPhone.

It was great to see exposure for the site and it's my hometown paper. Mom and Dad are quite proud.:laugh2:

-Chris

Last edited:

ahactor

Bronze
Apr 4, 2007
Hickland, OH
Thanks. They actually came to my office yesterday for a photo, but I guess I didn't make the cut. They opted for Steve and a photo of the iPhone.

It was great to see exposure for the site and it's my hometown paper. Mom and Dad are quite proud.:laugh2:

-Chris
Haha, that's still cool! Congrats!

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Very nice.

Want to say thanks for the site too.

azwilly

Jun 11, 2007
Congrats! They were bound to find you sooner or later.

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Whoa. I knew this site got a lot of traffic but wow. So Chris where are the ads? Not that I want you to have any but with that kind of traffic a few Google ads could pull in some serious coin. Bandwidth isn't free.

- SR

DanUC6

Bronze
Jun 2, 2007
Awesome...I can't wait till we all get our creepy hands on this thing and puch it to the limits...cause you know we will!

Cheers

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
I swear every time I look at the stats on this site we've hit a new record for users online. Totally SMOKIN'! :cool:

RHJS

Jun 18, 2007
SoCal
Congrats Chris! Every time I go into this forum and see how many people are viewing this forum I'm pretty amazed. Imagine how many more people are going to be on here after the iPhone launch.