Connecting to all networks

Mi-Phone

Bronze
Feb 4, 2012
Now since I have a jail broken iPhone 4s is there anyway or hack to be able to switch from say Verizon towers and sprint towers to get the best signal? I am on sprint as my carrier but I know on the Motorola photon 4g there was a hack to to do this which is the phone I just came from. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

Oh and I hope this is the right place as I couldn't find a jail break forum on the Icafe app.

Mi-Phone

Bronze
Feb 4, 2012
Anyone have any suggestions? I've searched but didn't really find much.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Oh and I hope this is the right place as I couldn't find a jail break forum on the Icafe app.
The jailbreak section isn't available on the app due to rules with Apple. It is however comma able to be viewed from the full site on safari or your computer.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Now since I have a jail broken iPhone 4s is there anyway or hack to be able to switch from say Verizon towers and sprint towers to get the best signal? I am on sprint as my carrier but I know on the Motorola photon 4g there was a hack to to do this which is the phone I just came from. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

Thread moved to the iPhone Jailbreak section.

As Rugaby stated, you cannot view these sections from the app. Launch Mobile Safari instead :)

llib9999

Jul 13, 2009
What full site would that be from my computer? Looking for the best jailbreak software.