Connecting to internet help please help!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jay7

Dec 10, 2007
Hi
I am really hoping someone will be able to help me.I have unlocked iPhone V 1.1.1 I have been trying to get on the Internet with payg o2 with £7.50 bolt on settings I put in to EDGE payandgo.o2.co.uk /payandgo/payandgo have also tried payg vodafone settings pp.vodafone.co.uk /web/web all with no luck.Am I doing something wrong? Should I be putting some settings somewhere eles? I am just a mum who wants to surf the net while away from home.You may not believe this but I have been trying for 3wks now!(god I must be dumb)Please someone out there help.I am even willing to telephone you in uk, to get step by step instructions to do while on phone.Please help.Thankyou in advance.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
if it says your not suscribed to edge do you have the correct data plan for your phone seems like you odnt have edge on your account. i think in your first post you said you had one but seems like something is wrong. I would call your provider and see if it is provisened correctly... I had the same issue when i first got mine im using att but i had to call them because it wasn't provisened correctly and it got fixed right away...

Jay7

Dec 10, 2007
if it says your not suscribed to edge do you have the correct data plan for your phone seems like you odnt have edge on your account. i think in your first post you said you had one but seems like something is wrong. I would call your provider and see if it is provisened correctly... I had the same issue when i first got mine im using att but i had to call them because it wasn't provisened correctly and it got fixed right away...
Hi
I telephoned o2 before and I had to say it was unlocked iPhone as they said it was not registered and I needed to check settings but once they find this out
they just say it will not work on payg.So any advice on what to say to get this sorted once and for all(sorry if i sound alittle dumb here)but I am new to all this all i want is to surf net any advice please .