Connecting to watch

An Chen

Jul 31, 2011
Hi, I just bought an iPhone 4 yesterday after my previous droid X10 stopped working. One of the main features that I used on the droid was the capability to connect to my watch, the MBW-150 http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/mbw-150musicedition?cc=gb&lc=en

It allows me to manage calls, view caller ID, text messages, email, music, etc, without needing to take my phone out of my pocket. However the iPhone does not seem to be able to connect to it at all. The bluetooth scan finds my jaybird earpiece but not the watch. Is this my first experience with Apple not supporting most non-Apple products? I'd really like to know if there is any way at all to make my watch work with my iPhone because I paid a lot of money for this handy accessory.

gibby71

Silver
Jan 8, 2008
in a galaxy far far away...
the link you gave shows that it is not compatible on the phone compatibility tab. Issue is not Apple support the watch its the watch not supporting the phone.

Watcher

Zealot
Gold
Mar 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
It's always a good idea to make sure the gadgets you're considering buying are compatible with each other before purchasing them.