Connection Timing Out After Update?

stpamamos

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
I just updated my iPhone. It is not ready to use yet, and iTunes keeps trying to connect the iTunes store for something to do with the iPhone update as a last step and I keep getting a connection timed out error; anyone else have this problem? I hope this gets fixed QUICK, I'm already running behind today because of this stupid error.

callisto9

Bronze
Feb 12, 2008
IOWA
I just updated my iPhone. It is not ready to use yet, and iTunes keeps trying to connect the iTunes store for something to do with the iPhone update as a last step and I keep getting a connection timed out error; anyone else have this problem? I hope this gets fixed QUICK, I'm already running behind today because of this stupid error.
Exact same problem here. No update. My phone is now stuck in emergency mode.

Jul 10, 2008
Me too i can't believe it waited all this time

lornawal

Sep 25, 2007
Me too i can't believe it waited all this time
I have the 2.0 leaked version have no problems with it, just wanted the official one, but at this rate looks like the official is already buggy. not good

stpamamos

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
I hope they resolve this quickly.
Me Too. My boss already reamed me for being an Apple supporter, had it been WinMo it wouldn't have happened...which of course is BS

Jul 10, 2008
Lol if got stuff to do today and im sitting here trying to update my iPhone. I thought it would be done by now.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
The server must be overwhelmed. Give it some time and it'll probably come back.

stpamamos

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Screw it...I'm going to work without a phone...and I'm doing workstation support today. How can Apple have their servers ready to allow us a download of the software...but not this simple task?