considerations

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

nicekid

Jun 21, 2006
hey just wondering what do u look for in an mp3 player before buying.. personally its cost, features and whether or not its a happening item at present..

TheFron

Bronze
Jun 18, 2006
I was saving up to buy an RCA Lyra (they call it and MP4 player, plays music, movies, and stores data and photos) and it was $400, with about 30GB harddrive, but Both of my friends that had it, a piece broke on it. and when they sent it back for repairs, it broke again after. :( I just loved the 4 inch screen. But the product wasn't reliable.

Basically I want something like that, a big screen, abel to play movies, music, store hptos and data. Something all in one.

Addicted

Jun 20, 2006
yah fron even i heard that RCA lyra is not very reliable... but some of my friends have it and they did not have nay problem...
well in a mp3 player i look for the best sound quality ... good looks and a better storage.. thatz a mp3 player for me ;)

Jamal

Aug 13, 2006
The only thing that I really worry about is how much capacity it has. I don't want an MP3 that can not hold enough music for me to enjoy. I listen to music way too much only to be able to have a few songs and have to keep repeating them.

razz

Aug 23, 2006
Jamal, I understand that you want capacity, but how much do you really need, I mean the iPod holds like what 60 gigs, but then again its video also, but we are really paying more just for the extra space and i personally don't have that many songs that I listen to for me to need that much space, thats just my opinion, I will probably change my mind after it hit stores though:)