Considering 4GB refurbished iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gijoe

Aug 12, 2007
I currently have the 8GB model and I do love it, but I am not a heavy music listener and I am not sure what kind of 3rd party software support will be allowed in the future. If I return my 8GB and buy a refurbished 4GB, I can save around $150. Looking for some support on what to do!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bboy Trick

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
NJ
I currently have the 8GB model and I do love it, but I am not a heavy music listener and I am not sure what kind of 3rd party software support will be allowed in the future. If I return my 8GB and buy a refurbished 4GB, I can save around $150. Looking for some support on what to do!
if i were you i would do what i thought was best but u will regret getting a 4gb im getting a refurbished 4gb because my i don't have but like 1gb of stuff on iTunes but if i were u to save cash i would go ahead and take it back and get the refurbished 4gb.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

gijoe

Aug 12, 2007
hehe, I have around 500mb of music. Like I said, not a heavy listener. I bought it for the portable internet and phone, the ipod is pretty much an extra feature. My reasoning behind buying the 8GB model was because I thought there would be more third party support but from reading a bit on this forum it seems like Apple is restricting a lot of it.

Bboy Trick

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
NJ
but hey you have to give Apple time, who knows iPhone games could come out next week i think u should just keep it cause u brought the 8gb for 3 party so just keep it. u wont have to worry about space.