contact picture in top right

karllf

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
in the tv adds when he gets a call the contact picture is small and on the top right how do I set mine to do that ? When I get a call the picture covers the whole screen

randyg

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
If you have a mac, Set the contacts Picture from your computer in Address book. And Sync the Address, which you should be doing already.
That's how my set up is but I still only get a small picture in the upper right corner. I've not seen a setting in Address Book or in the iPhone's Contacts.

gentlegiantcraig

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Sunny South Florida
IF you want the full screen contact picture, then assign the contacts picture VIA iPhone.
To assign a picture to a contact:
Go to Photos > Select Photo > Press Button Left Button > Press "Assign to Contact

And If you want the contact picture on the top right, assign the contacts picture VIA ADDRESS BOOK on the Desktop.

To assign a picture to Contact:
Open Address Book > Select Contact > Drag & Drop the Picture you want for your contact in the Gray Outlined Box

Last edited by a moderator:

motuser

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
in the tv adds when he gets a call the contact picture is small and on the top right how do I set mine to do that ? When I get a call the picture covers the whole screen
In those commercials, there also appears to be an individual call timer...

randyg

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
IF you want the full screen contact picture, then assign the contacts picture VIA iPhone.
To assign a picture to a contact:
Go to Photos > Select Photo > Press Button Left Button > Press "Assign to Contact

And If you want the contact picture on the top right, assign the contacts picture VIA ADDRESS BOOK on the Desktop.

To assign a picture to Contact:
Open Address Book > Select Contact > Drag & Drop the Picture you want for your contact in the Gray Outlined Box
That did it! Thanks for clarifying that.

Last edited by a moderator: