contacts and calendars not syncing... :-(

bunnunce_boy3

Bronze
Jan 3, 2008
anyone have this problem. mine started last night. it will just sit there saying "syncing" forever...

another thing, since im on my 5th iPhone, when i plug it in to iTunes, it reconizes it as "iPhone" then sometimes it reconizes it as "cory's iPhone" why is that? are the problems connected?

any help is great. thanks

Honda

Feb 21, 2008
something to try

anyone have this problem. mine started last night. it will just sit there saying "syncing" forever...

another thing, since im on my 5th iPhone, when i plug it in to iTunes, it reconizes it as "iPhone" then sometimes it reconizes it as "cory's iPhone" why is that? are the problems connected?

any help is great. thanks
I am new to the iPhone and just waiting to get one when/if I can find a job. However, I'm using a Palm Centro (yikes) and had a similar problem. My solution was in deleting my Outlook profiles (in Control Panel -> Mail) and then resyncing, hence allowing the phone to create it's own profile. Be careful though, don't do this unless 1. you can afford to lose your info on your computer, or 2. you do a full backup first so you can later import your data to the new profile.Hope this helps.