Contacts not synching after update

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Has anyone else had this problem and fixed it? It says that it is synching the contacts in the window at the top of iTunes, but they don't go from my phone to the computer, however music, calendar and photos do? Any ideas? Thanks

gulbane

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
Has anyone else had this problem and fixed it? It says that it is synching the contacts in the window at the top of iTunes, but they don't go from my phone to the computer, however music, calendar and photos do? Any ideas? Thanks
Everything was fine before update - now I get a message complaining that iTunes can't sync my Yahoo Contacts- due to a "unknown error (4)". I have this posted on the software thread. :/

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I called ATT who transferred me to Apple who transferred me to another Apple tech. The problem was solved when I deleted the sync histroy in iTunes. Now the contacts tranfers back and forth between my phone and computer.

gulbane

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
I called ATT who transferred me to Apple who transferred me to another Apple tech. The problem was solved when I deleted the sync histroy in iTunes. Now the contacts tranfers back and forth between my phone and computer.
How do you delete the sync history?