Contacts sorted by subheader

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 14, 2007
Northeast Ohio
I was noticing that on other iPhones and even the poster on the wall at the Apple store show a contact list which is sorted by sub-headings with letters in them and also the right side of the screen has A-Z where you can scroll. Mine does not have this. I do not have that many contacts entered into my phone yet and was wondering if this feature was dependant on the amount of contacts you have, or if something is wrong? Below I have posted a link to a picture of this. The picture is the one all the way to the left. Thanks for the help, Kyle

Link:
http://www.trustedreviews.com/images/article/inline/3907-phone.jpg

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I was noticing that on other iPhones and even the poster on the wall at the Apple store show a contact list which is sorted by sub-headings with letters in them and also the right side of the screen has A-Z where you can scroll. Mine does not have this. I do not have that many contacts entered into my phone yet and was wondering if this feature was dependant on the amount of contacts you have, or if something is wrong? Below I have posted a link to a picture of this. The picture is the one all the way to the left. Thanks for the help, Kyle

Link:
http://www.trustedreviews.com/images/article/inline/3907-phone.jpg
Correct, it corresponds with how many contacts you have. I believe it is 50 before you get the side bar, more or less.

Jul 14, 2007
Northeast Ohio
Contacts

Thanks for the information!
By the way sorry for the default thread title. My wonderful Windows [GASP!] machine froze up while typing this and apparently it did not get changed. There doesn't seem to be a way to change this that I could find...

On another note I will be making the switch this fall when Leopard comes out! I cannot wait. I have put up with this Windows BS for far too long!

Thanks, Kyle

ja_vo

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Thanks for the information!
By the way sorry for the default thread title. My wonderful Windows [GASP!] machine froze up while typing this and apparently it did not get changed. There doesn't seem to be a way to change this that I could find...

On another note I will be making the switch this fall when Leopard comes out! I cannot wait. I have put up with this Windows BS for far too long!

Thanks, Kyle

lol
freaking windows its such a crap lol