Contacts ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

fuzz

Oct 29, 2007
Newbie here so hang with me.

In contacts is there a way to add multiple names and numbers under one contact?

Example:

I call on ABC company, but there is 3-4 people at that company that I need to call(cell phone), e-mail ect....

Thanks

DJKneo

Oct 1, 2007
Honolulu
djkneo.deviantart.com
When you add a contact, name it the company name. When you add a number you are able to edit its label; you can label that number anything you want, so Im guessing you would want your label to be each person in that company that you would need to call. The same goes with e-mail and other things you are able to edit. Hope this helps.

:laugh2:

Newbie here so hang with me.

In contacts is there a way to add multiple names and numbers under one contact?

Example:

I call on ABC company, but there is 3-4 people at that company that I need to call(cell phone), e-mail ect....

Thanks

fuzz

Oct 29, 2007
It helped a ton, exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

Too bad the AT & T store or 1-800-my I phone couldn’t figure that out. They mentioned grouping by the company name and having multiple company names with different numbers/people

When you add a contact, name it the company name. When you add a number you are able to edit its label; you can label that number anything you want, so Im guessing you would want your label to be each person in that company that you would need to call. The same goes with e-mail and other things you are able to edit. Hope this helps.

:laugh2: