Contour Black Flick

Revolution

Aug 5, 2008
I just purhcased the invisheild and I was wondering if it goes well with the contour flick case? Also how is the contour? I really just want something thin that wont go away from the slimness or the originality of the 3g. Nothing flashes either. Is this the case for me?

Return_of_the_Mac

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
it depends if you have the full body Invisible Shield or just the front. I just got the full body shield this weekend and bought the Contour White Flick the same day. I noticed that when the full body is applied, it makes the phone thick enough that it becomes an incredibly tight fit for the iPhone into the Contour Flick. If you have just the front invisible shield then you shouldn't have any problems.

I had to remove the back Invisible Shield, I didn't like the way the white looked with it on and because I didn't like that it prevented me from using this case.

I hope this case works out well, I'm using it to hold me over until my Vaja Leather Case gets in the mail next month.

jerryf

Jul 16, 2008
I am using the Contour Flick with the Crystal film set and am very happy with the results. I was very hesitant about using a screen shield but it is working out great. I didn't get it placed exactly right, but it is close enough. Being able to use the docking station with the case still on is a big plus, as far as I am concerned.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Anyone else using this case yet? The Apple store closest to my home is really big on it. Just seems if I want something that looks like the incase slider why not just get the slider? Also, somewhat nervous about this contour flick since no one else has reviewed it.

Marcos

Bronze
Dec 19, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I just bought the case and I love it its so slim and it looks really good. I just need an anti glare film on it and im set.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I just went to the Apple store in my neighborhood and was certain I'd be back sporting a brand new Flick also. I just don't think it offers enough protection for me.

NateEssex

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
NJ
Has anyone used both a Slider and a Flick case? I went to the Apple store and put the Flick on my iPhone and wasn't that impressed. I'm curious about the Slider now...and the Capsule Rebel. Those seem to be the two cases that have a lot of positive praise.