Contour Hard case + Holster

jdxlee

Sep 26, 2007
Just purchased a contour hard case w/ holster and it is awesome! sturdy design w/ great protection...all buttons and jack are open. Holster swivels 180 degees, was told story by Apple sales rep how is wife dropped her iPhone froma moving vehicle and obviously the case was damaged but iPhone was fine. If anyone is looking for a hard case and holster combo, I would highly recommend this one...:laugh2:

http://www.contourcase.com/showcase/showcaseiPhone/

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Glad to see the case worked out well for you. Hard to believe dropping it from a moving vehicle didn't cause more harm, but the iPhone can be surprisingly resilient.

jdxlee

Sep 26, 2007
yes, it was pretty crazy when he told me that story. I did a lot of research for a case and was using the iskin revo for a while but that thing attracts lint like there's no tomorrow. I can use this case @ the gym and not have to worry about it too much on my waist. Another thing that was encouraging about the case was that every employee @ the Apple store had this case for their iPhone...

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Glad to see the case worked out well for you. Hard to believe dropping it from a moving vehicle didn't cause more harm, but the iPhone can be surprisingly resilient.
I believe it. The guy at the Apple store I visited took his phone, which was in the Contour Showcase, and myself, walked outside, threw his phone across the parking lot.

He got a sale that second.

I love my Showcase.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Really nice lookin' and rugged looking case.:laugh2:

xwing25

Sep 12, 2007
ok i've had my phone since Sep. and have now went thought to of these cases i love the case but the holster is junk i have to now that have just popped apart and that is annoying as all . now i can't decide if i should get another or just put the phone in my pocket . anybody else had this problem or anyone have holsters they don't want ?