Contour iSee Crystal Clear Case, any good?

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
I just ordered a Contour iSee Crystal Clear Case... as im looking for change from my black Switch-Easy capsule... Is this case any good? Any thoughts?

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I bought this case to take on vacation over Christmas. It is very protective, but it is too bulky for me. I did not always carry a purse, so I used the holster clipped to my jeans.

I have not used it since I got back home.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
I have it and started a thread on it actually with pictures and my review. Quite bulky if you ask me but its definitely a strong case. I switched to an agent18 Eco case for size and sleekness.

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
too bulky huh? damn.... Anyone know who makes the slimmest/thinnest clear case?

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
You could get a crappy silicon case but those don't offer much protection and they're sticky. I'd say the agent18 or your switcheasy are the thinnest ones in terms of hard plastic cases

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
You could get a crappy silicon case but those don't offer much protection and they're sticky. I'd say the agent18 or your switcheasy are the thinnest ones in terms of hard plastic cases
thanks for the reply... I already have a black Switch Easy...got bored of looking at black and want a nice thin clear one.... :(

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
well post what you think of it when you get it. Also agent 18s are thinner and come in clear