Contour Showcase from Agent 18

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Yeah so this weekend i ran out and bought the contour case from the Apple store and though i was very happy with the agent 18, dirt and just crud in general got in it so easily and it just didn't feel sturdy enough for me. Add in the paranoia about it scratching the back...i couldn't handle it. I had almost bought the contour case before and so i knew it was the case i wanted to try. I love it. It picks up in all the areas the agent 18 didn't. It feels like its protecting the phone a lot better, not just because of the material, and it being ever so slightly thicker, but the way it closes around the phone is much more comforting and secure. Also dirt has a much harder time getting into the phone and i've found i don't need to take it off at all to clean it out like i did with the agent 18. So i'm just posting this for those who are using the agent 18 and are looking for an alternative. Don't get me wrong, i'll go back to the agent 18 everynow and then...but for everyday use, i love the contour case. I won't be buying another case for a long time...

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
didn't think of that. I can do it but it won't he today. I have mono and I haven't felt particularly good. I will soon