Contour Showcase with screen protector?

Bumfudley

Sep 20, 2007
I'm really interested in the Contour Showcase for the iPhone. I've gotten this case for 3rd and 5th gen ipods and really liked them. I have a bodyguardz film on my iPhone and was wondering if the case will still fit with the screen part on, or at least a power support screen protector. Has anyone tried this or know off hand?

Sep 10, 2007
The case will fit if the only skin you use is the front screen protector. I am using the Power Support Anti-Glare screen protector. I tried to use the full body skin from ProTech. The rear skin will not fit in the Showcase.

Hope that answers your question...

Bumfudley

Sep 20, 2007
The case will fit if the only skin you use is the front screen protector. I am using the Power Support Anti-Glare screen protector. I tried to use the full body skin from ProTech. The rear skin will not fit in the Showcase.

Hope that answers your question...
That does answer my question, thanks a lot. How do you like the anti-glare screen protector? I really like how the bodyguardz screen skin keeps the screen fairly smudge-free, is that also the case with the power support ones?

kaidoy021

Aug 9, 2007
San Francisco
I am too using the powe support film and showcase. Initially, its a tight fit. After taking it in and out a few times, the case has loosen up and comes out easier. What I did notice is when you take it in and out, you have to insert/remove at a certain angle that makes the botton edge chrome rub against the plastic a tad. After several times of taking it in and out, the chrome at that certain spot has some scuff marks. Overall, I still love the case, but seeing the chrome scuff annoyed me.

I'm gonna try out the iwood as my other case. :laugh2: