contrast change app with a click?

NickT916

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
i had an app before that looked like a YING YANG symbol, i was able to click on it and it would automatically go from night brightness to day brightness that i have custom adjusted. This was a very handy tool. I cant find anything as good anymore, anyone seen anything like this? i believe that was on installer, couldnt find anything similar on apps store.

Brian zhou

Nov 7, 2008
there are lots of these kind of apps in Apple store available for downloading to support day/night mode change....you should go there to search for one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are ExtendLogic (www.extendlogic.com), a Silicon Valley-based IT solutions and consulting services provider with a delivery center in China. We have a dedicated team of five iPhone SDK developers, each with over four years development experience in mobile-related industries.
We are proficient in the following areas:
· iPhone stand-alone application design and development
· iPhone Safari web page and web application design and development
· Migration of existing websites to iphone-compatible sites
· Client/Server and Browser/Server iPhone application development, powered by Java EE, .Net, PHP
Whether you have a requirement for a new application, porting of an existing application or just have a technical question, feel free to contact us so that our experts can work together with you. Please feel free to contact Brian (brianz@extendlogic.com) for more details. We are happy to help you.

NickT916

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
there are lots of these kind of apps in Apple store available for downloading to support day/night mode change....you should go there to search for one.

are you sure about that? if you know there is such apps would you post at least what it might be called please? i tried and didn't find anything