Converted Video Trouble

stogie53

Feb 6, 2008
I have used Videora and Cucusoft to convert some .avi files and they play for a bit on my iPhone and then they stop or sometimes they actually cause the iPhone to reboot. Any ideas? Just bad files or is the iPhone bad? HELP!:(

stogie53

Feb 6, 2008
I have used Videora and Cucusoft to convert some .avi files and they play for a bit on my iPhone and then they stop or sometimes they actually cause the iPhone to reboot. Any ideas? Just bad files or is the iPhone bad? HELP!:(

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
I have had a few videos that I created using videora (mainly large ones) do that. I delete them and recreate them using the Video to iPhone converter (free) from www.dvdvideosoft.com and I have not had that happen again since switching over. Well I take that back, it happened one time when I was out of room on the phone but never again.

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I would convert the videos again. Open cucusoft (videora sux!) and convert you file again. Unless the file itself is damaged, it should work fine. When I convert a movie, I always try not to use too many applications on my computer at the same time.

K

KROLL

[FONT=&quot]Hi sorry I cannot help you because I don't have any idea about this matter[/FONT]