Converting Video Please Help!

erhalt1

Bronze
Jul 10, 2008
Hello All,

I have question for you smart people on this forum, how do you convert a dvd that is a udf file to a vidio you can put on your ipod/iPhone.......I keep trying to use cucusoft ipod movie/video converter............and it won't work. This is a sunday school (DVD) from a 3rd rate company. Can anyone help it would mean so much...................I want to be able to load it on my iPhone and play it.

thanks

Eric

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Hello All,

I have question for you smart people on this forum, how do you convert a dvd that is a udf file to a vidio you can put on your ipod/iPhone.......I keep trying to use cucusoft ipod movie/video converter............and it won't work. This is a sunday school (DVD) from a 3rd rate company. Can anyone help it would mean so much...................I want to be able to load it on my iPhone and play it.

thanks

Eric

You mention UDF file, is this music were talking about here or is it video already?

If it's a UDF file, isn't that the same as an .ISO file..right?

O

oposky2006

dapengfei said:
i always use Pavtube Video Converter
it can convert between almost all video and audio formats with fast speed and has reliable outstanding audio-video sync quality.
maybe you can try this
maybe its good, i gonna have a try the above tools to see which one is really good