CONVERTING VIDEOS IN iTUNES FOR iPOD/iPhone

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
...yeah i used handbrake to encode this dvd to mp4...i imported it into iTunes and then syncd my iPhone and the mp4 wouldn't load for some reason...so there's an option Advanced>Convert selection for iPod...i did it with a mp4 that was about 17sec...it seemd to wrk...i'm converting a mp4 which is about 58min and its been converting since 8am, its now 1:21 pm...man does it usually take this long?!...man!

Rumdada

Sep 23, 2007
Check it out go to pspvideo9 its free software converter your mpgs or ne video format to mp4 then just put it in iTunes then sync it to your iPhone :) if u need ne more help lemme kno

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Check it out go to pspvideo9 its free software converter your mpgs or ne video format to mp4 then just put it in iTunes then sync it to your iPhone :) if u need ne more help lemme kno
good lkn man..so what's the timin' like on pspvid-...timin' is everything wit' me...naughmeen:cool:

Rumdada

Sep 23, 2007
i converted the movie 300 in about and hour on high quality but everyone should really use this software it can convert ANY movie format