Cool little feature that haven't seen talked about

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
its a little thing but it pretty cool. like on my old ipod i would plug it into my car and blast the volume and then when i was done and went to put my headphones in to listen to it i would forget that the volume was all the way up and it would be super loud when i pressed play.
on the iPhone it remembers what volume setting you had it on when your headphone was plugged in so when you plug them back in it goes back to that volume
you can try it by first putting your headphones on and putting the volume were you like then unplug and let it play in loud speaker mode and raise the volum all the way up. then plug in back your headphone and it will go back down to the original volume you put for it earlier. i think its a pretty cool and underrated feature

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Ha thats good, I don't have a car adaptor but I can imagine just from listening to the radio with the engine running and walking back in the car when its silent and turning on the radio.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I also noticed that when you have it plugged into your car with an auxiliary cable and then pull out the cable when you park, it automatically pauses the song for you. Then you just plug in your headphones, push play, and continue with your song you were listening to in the car.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
I also noticed that when you have it plugged into your car with an auxiliary cable and then pull out the cable when you park, it automatically pauses the song for you. Then you just plug in your headphones, push play, and continue with your song you were listening to in the car.
yep and it does the volume adjust too. i remember back in the old days (about 3 weeks ago) when i used to play my ipod in the car and when i would unplug it with the aux cable it would still be playing which was annoying.