Cool! My Friend's Music is on iTunes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Maahu

Bronze
Sep 19, 2007
Originally Posted by Maahu
It wasn't coming up on the iPhone version when 1.1.1 first came out, even though it was available through the regular iTunes site, but now it's up.

Ah I couldn't get the link to work. Well, it would open but then brought me right back to EIP. What kind of genre is it?
Hmmm, funny, I just checked it again from my iPhone, and it works. Takes me right to his album on the iTunes store.

Oh well, the band is called Dream Solution, and I guess you could call it Mellow Electronica (I guess as opposed to Hard House or something which it isn't). Anwyay, I just thought it was cool to see something there from someone I actually know.

Cheers,
Maahu

Last edited by a moderator:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Hmmm, funny, I just checked it again from my iPhone, and it works. Takes me right to his album on the iTunes store.

Oh well, the band is called Dream Solution, and I guess you could call it Mellow Electronica (I guess as opposed to Hard House or something which it isn't). Anwyay, I just thought it was cool to see something there from someone I actually know.

Cheers,
Maahu
Haha I'm a fool. I failed to notice the fact that iTunes opened up on its own and went straight to the album. That is really cool to know someone on iTunes though.