Cool Sketches "Etch a sketch" program!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

socalkevin21

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
You can take a pic, or take one straight from your Camera Roll... then draw on it in this app. Then to delete...shake your iPhone as it is an etch a sketch. Just don't do this in public lol. Also... make sure you have a FIRM grip on your iPhones. I swear, sometimes I think Apple themselves makes these apps just for amusement a possible future investment lol.

medafor

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
you can download it on ibrikr, couldnt figure out how to draw over pics. regardless it preety acurrate. fun to toy with.

medafor

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
you can download it on ibrikr, couldnt figure out how to draw over pics. regardless it preety acurrate. fun to toy with.

skinsgamer

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
This app is pretty pointless besides fun. I thought it would be nice to be able to draw and then just click save. Pretty much all it does is let you pass time.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
This app is pretty pointless besides fun. I thought it would be nice to be able to draw and then just click save. Pretty much all it does is let you pass time.
Isn't that the point? I mean the icon for the application is an Etch-a-Sketch, do you really expect to be doing something productive on it?

:)

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
you can download it off installer as well..its only in its alpha stage..iam sure more options will be available later on.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I downloaded mine from Installer.
It's really neat, but mine doesn't seem to do the "shake to erase thing" and it always freezes when I press the trash can in the lower right corner.