Coolest app ever!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
It's called Ocarina. You blow into the iPhone mic while placing your finger tips on certain spots on the screen. Different finger combos give different notes. You can also listen to anyone in the world who may be playing music with Ocarina at that moment, LIVE. The globe interface is sweet, and the music you can make sounds like the Inca Indian flutes. It's .99 cents, get this or I'll slap you.

dietPEPSI

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
this is like a thousand years old

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Hehe, a little harsh there, but true. Sorry, Jack... this has been in the pipeline for quite a while. It is awesome, though! My clients are floored every time I whip out the iPhone while rolling out a final album master and play along. It was my main impetus for going stock, because it was embarrassing how long it would take to load sometimes when I was jailbroken. :)

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Jack, if it makes you feel better, I've never heard of it before and I think it sounds very cool.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
It's called Ocarina. You blow into the iPhone mic while placing your finger tips on certain spots on the screen. Different finger combos give different notes. You can also listen to anyone in the world who may be playing music with Ocarina at that moment, LIVE. The globe interface is sweet, and the music you can make sounds like the Inca Indian flutes. It's .99 cents, get this or I'll slap you.
Chill you made me a hero with my wife. She is a musician and loved this app. The problem is she has the first edition of the iPod touch and of course this app doesn't work with it. Now I have to be very careful when I put down my iPhone. I can easily find her I just listen and follow the music. Yeah I know get her an iPhone. I'll give her mine when I upgrade to newest improved iPhone which comes out in April no Jume maybe 2010.:cool:

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Oh come on, I had 2 rotary phones in my house growing up. I'm sure you had smoke signals, carrier pigeons and what not.
Nope. I think by my early twenties we had pretty much graduated to touch-tone phones.

I can't help it if you and your folks lived on the outskirts of Bedrock.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I remember the rotary phone. If you were in a hurry dialing (dialing was the real deal then), and your finger slipped out of the dialer, too bad---you had to hang up and start all over. Man, that got old.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I remember the rotary phone. If you were in a hurry dialing (dialing was the real deal then), and your finger slipped out of the dialer, too bad---you had to hang up and start all over. Man, that got old.
Yes -- that must have been a horrible five seconds ripped out of your life...