Copy & Paste Clipboard Widget is a Welcome Addition for Your Notification Center

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by Napoleon PhoneApart, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Copy & Paste | Clipboard Widget, by Jan-Niklas Freundt, is a non-volatile widget that can store multiple copied items to your notification center.This is an item that has been long-awaited by a lot of people, and now it can be implemented without having to jailbreak.

There is a trick to copying more than one entry to the clipboard in the widget. When you wish to save a selection of text to the widget, tap on that text, which will have a green "+" circle to the left of the text. This will slide the text down to be saved in the widget and will now have a red "-" circle to its left. Just repeat with all subsequent text saves . All these copied entries will survive a hard reset, too.

App Store information here.

IMG_0191.PNG

2. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

I'll give this a try. I tried Clips-copy and Paste. Deleted it.

3. Lon

Lon Evangelist
    Gold

Looks pretty nice. But I think I'll pass on that convenience for $1.99.

4. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy Genius
    Gold

If I attempt to copy more than 2-3 images, it loses everything in the clipboard. That damn 1gb RAM again. Maybe it's a bug. If I open the app, I can see the images but not in the widget. I emailed the developer.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413700195.295257.jpg

#4 ZR_Yancy, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  5. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I don't think it works well with images. It's mainly for text.

6. shutter13

shutter13 Evangelist
    Gold

Clips is free with a 5 clip limitation (text or images), with a $1.99 in app purchase you get unlimited clips and syncing between iOS devices.

7. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

Thank you, I REALLY like free better.