Copying photos to an iPhone?

Dec 17, 2011
I have a number of photos on my computer that I'd like to have on my iPhone. The photos were not taken on the iPhone, if that makes a difference. How do I copy pictures from computer to iPhone?

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
To add to the ways that Rugaby mentioned, which work great, when you plug your phone into your computer, it should see it as a device. Click your way to where you see the pics on the phone, then just copy the photo into that folder.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
To add to the ways that Rugaby mentioned, which work great, when you plug your phone into your computer, it should see it as a device. Your way to where you see the pics on the phone, then just copy the photo into that folder.
That was a little confusing to read Scott. The your way to where part. Maybe it's just me. Was that how to go phone to computer because the op wants to go computer to phone.
I think I just confused myself. :p

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
The simplest solution, full screen view of the pic on the computer and take a pic of the screen with the phone.

Tada, thread close please after I collect my "likes" and thank you. :cool:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
How to copy picture from computer to iPhone
Create a folder or folders with the pictures your wish to sync to your iDevice. Launch iTunes with your device connected. Click on your device in the left hand column of iTunes. Now click on the Photo's tab - here you will be able to pick which folders you wish to sync to your device. Once you've selected the appropriate folders, click Sync in the bottom right corner. Job done. :)

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
The simplest solution, full screen view of the pic on the computer and take a pic of the screen with the phone.

Tada, thread close please after I collect my "likes" and thank you. :cool:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
To get a photo of the computer screen maybe. Will not be near the quality of the original photo...