Corporate discount issues @ Apple store?

NateEssex

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
NJ
an Apple rep just told us that if you had a corporate discount, Apple was having problems activating new iPhones. Anyone else see or hear this?!

oriolesfan23

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Virginia
an Apple rep just told us that if you had a corporate discount, Apple was having problems activating new iPhones. Anyone else see or hear this?!
yeah! What the fu**! I'm so f'ing pissed off right now! I was 4th in line and then i went in at 8:00 to get my iPhone and they said it wouldn't activate so i left with nothing! All that waiting for nothing! I called AT&T and they said there is no reason why my phone shouldnt activate. So frack the Apple store.

NateEssex

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
NJ
was there a close ATT store there? Did you try to take the discount off the account?

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
That's exactly why I'm going to AT&T. I knew Apple would have problems with AT&T's plans.

I believe Apple did send out something that said corporate accounts would have to go directly to AT&T.

NateEssex

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
NJ
was yours corporate or government? Or something else?

NateEssex

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
NJ
corporate I knew about, but no one said government discounts!

seeker

Bronze
Jun 24, 2008
pissed big time too.

i was so eagerly waiting to get my iPhone, so excited and all.
they came to say if the company is paying for your bills, you need to go to AT&T.

having a corporate discount doesn't mean a corporate account. stupid Apple ppl, they should have put this in their iready and so should have the AT&T.

all the AT&T stores are out of iPhones and probably they don't get their shipment over the weekend, so have to wait till monday just surfing the web just to know how other ppl are loving their new iPhone 3g.

horrible, horrible, horrible !

NateEssex

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
NJ
I just battled with the ATT manager to delete my Corp discount so I could return to my spot on the Apple line. I finally got it done. Now 7 people ahead of me now. I'm crossing my fingers...

seeker

Bronze
Jun 24, 2008
1 person ahead....
Let us know how it goes. I hope dude you get it.
And hope you can later go in person or call back AT&T to put your FAN discount back in.