Corporate Users

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ubockinme

May 27, 2007
Anyone know if iPhone is being configured in a way to help the corporate user? I've been through Treos, Blackberries using Blackberry Servers, Outlook Server link, & GoodLink. All these platforms basically emulate my MS Outlook desktop... They keep my schedules, emails, attachment & contact info totally in synch so I'm not tied to my desk all day... Not just oneway feeds, but live, bi-directional...
THIS IS WHAT I NEED...
Yeah, 8 Gigs of music "rocks", but I've a ton more stuff I need access to at the drop of a hat.

Outside of publishing & Media companies, the majority of us are tied into Microsoft archetectures.... XP machines & MS Suite... living & dying by Outlook... Apple needs to give a little love.. Open the door & trust me, we'll come running... U.B.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Anyone know if iPhone is being configured in a way to help the corporate user? I've been through Treos, Blackberries using Blackberry Servers, Outlook Server link, & GoodLink. All these platforms basically emulate my MS Outlook desktop... They keep my schedules, emails, attachment & contact info totally in synch so I'm not tied to my desk all day... Not just oneway feeds, but live, bi-directional...
THIS IS WHAT I NEED...
Yeah, 8 Gigs of music "rocks", but I've a ton more stuff I need access to at the drop of a hat.

Outside of publishing & Media companies, the majority of us are tied into Microsoft archetectures.... XP machines & MS Suite... living & dying by Outlook... Apple needs to give a little love.. Open the door & trust me, we'll come running... U.B.
I expect some word on this in the coming weeks or days. Syncing with Outlook is one of the top priorities on everyone's mind.

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
It will sync with Outlook through iTunes but I don't think it will offer true push email or wireless sync capabilities like BlackBerries. I don't see the iPhone having much use for corporate users unless it offers push email with Exchange or BlackBerry Connect.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
It will sync with Outlook through iTunes but I don't think it will offer true push email or wireless sync capabilities like BlackBerries. I don't see the iPhone having much use for corporate users unless it offers push email with Exchange or BlackBerry Connect.
It does support "push" email.