Could i go back?

Bill Gates

Bronze
Oct 24, 2007
you guys know when u first get your phone how you have to select a plan and everything? well i skipped that and just jailbroke it, but i was wondering if i ever want to start a plan and get a number how do get that page back up? do i just restore?

also is there a way to return the phone back to how it was when i bought it how it said connect to iTunes. just wondering real quick in case i do get At&t as i wait for the unlock hack.

oh yes and also you know that commerical with the pilot waiting and he uses his iPhone to figure out when he could leave. how does he get to the weather view of the us like he did?

thanks..

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
I'm pretty sure if you connected to iTunes and restored the iPhone it would take you back to the original state.

As for the pilot, he was using a web version of weatherunderground or weather.com I'm sure.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I'm pretty sure if you connected to iTunes and restored the iPhone it would take you back to the original state.
yep. just restore it. unless you "unlocked" it... then you have to go through the "virginizing" process.

As for the pilot, he was using a web version of weatherunderground or weather.com I'm sure.
yep, i'm fairly certain he said he opened a weather website of some sort.