Could they offer me a upgrade?

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
My iPhone is having problems and last week I was given a case # by Apple to get a new one at the Apple store. I was going to go on Tuesday but what if they are out and they don't get any more? Are they sold out of the refurbished ones that we are given too?

Wonder if they might say, "you can upgrade to the V2 iPhone for $XXX.XX"?

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
they have ample amounts of loaner phones. Trust me

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
Loaner?

Im getting a new one....or refurbished at least

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
Not a chance they'll give you a 3G or offer you an upgrade. The only way I could see this is if you have a documented history of multiple replacements and you give them enough grief about it.

Joe

Pure_dc

May 3, 2008
My iPhone is having problems and last week I was given a case # by Apple to get a new one at the Apple store. I was going to go on Tuesday but what if they are out and they don't get any more? Are they sold out of the refurbished ones that we are given too?

Wonder if they might say, "you can upgrade to the V2 iPhone for $XXX.XX"?
Lol no why would they do that

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
well everyone is saying they are out of the first generation iPhones. What will they give me then? They told me on the phone to return my phone and get a new one at Apple

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
well everyone is saying they are out of the first generation iPhones. What will they give me then? They told me on the phone to return my phone and get a new one at Apple
You will get a refurb. which is just like a new one, sometimes better.:cool:

Pure_dc

May 3, 2008
Or wait if they are out of stock and they will give u temp phone

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
You will get a refurb. which is just like a new one, sometimes better.:cool:
ok thanks. I thought maybe they were out of the refurbished ones too.

I know refurbished is good, I've returned lots of phones with other carriers...refurb is good with me :)