Could this be a problem!

benso87

Bronze
Feb 24, 2008
Kansas City, MO
My V1 is like that, but I didn't notice most of the time. It didn't seem like a very big deal.

Bill Gates

Bronze
Oct 24, 2007
My V1 is like that, but I didn't notice most of the time. It didn't seem like a very big deal.
yes but when your in a dark room and you try to look at the screen all you see is the streak of light. which distracts you from the screen. just annoys me

yuuphone

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
Your kind is NOT welcomed here and I am refusing to answer or discuss your question. Please leave by land, sea or air.

- S. Jobs

Bill Gates

Bronze
Oct 24, 2007
Your kind is NOT welcomed here and I am refusing to answer or discuss your question. Please leave by land, sea or air.

- S. Jobs
what? bill gates cant have a iPhone 3g?

yuuphone

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
what? bill gates cant have a iPhone 3g?
Let's just say if Steve Jobs was stranded on a deserted island with just a windows vista laptop and a Windows Mobile phone in front of him to request help, he would rather draw an Apple logo on the beach and proceed to become an appetizer for the sharks...

benso87

Bronze
Feb 24, 2008
Kansas City, MO
Let's just say if Steve Jobs was stranded on a deserted island with just a windows vista laptop and a Windows Mobile phone in front of him to request help, he would rather draw an Apple logo on the beach and proceed to become an appetizer for the sharks...
I doubt that, but alright.

Back on topic, the space on my phone must be smaller than yours or something. No harm in asking for a replacement, though.