couldn't find a good case or sleeve, how to personalize my iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Deedubau

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
I notice that Apple makes their products so they look amazing in it's original form factor (like the shuffle) and buying skins or cases for them would kind of ruin the look. I wanted to personalize my iPhone but I checked every case at the iPhone store and they all seem to seriously fugly up the form factor imo. It feels the best without anything on it, and Apple designed this thing so it doesn't scratch easily without a case! I almost thought about just inserting a sock in it upside down, but it just feels natural to take the thing out of your pocket, press the top button to see the time. Anyone else use this thing naked?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Well I can't use it naked because then I wouldn't have any pockets to carry of in...

I carry mine in the belkin slip holster they sell at att. Its simple and clean and the leather has now become more supple. I slide it in upside down so the speaker is pointing up and with the glass towards my body incase i was to bump into something with a lot of force...

Nikos

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Long Island, NY
www.nikostoscani.com
Mine is and will remain naked. I thought about getting a clear hard plastic case, but I've decided against it. I take good care of my possessions, and it seems to be nearly impossible to scratch the screen, so I should be safe.