Countdown

May 6, 2007
United States
We should start a countdown in this thread until the currently-rumored release date. :D So, do we go until June 29th for now?

As of now,

40 days or 965 hours. :D

Just type in countdown in Google or something ;)

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
I guess I don't see the point of this thread (unless you are trying to increase your post count ;) ). IMO, adding a countdown timer (like the ones mentioned in this thread or this thread) to your desktop is probably a better way of keeping track of the launch date.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 6, 2007
United States
I guess I don't see the point of this thread (unless you are trying to increase your post count ;) ). IMO, adding a countdown timer (like the ones mentioned in this thread or this thread) to your desktop is probably a better way of keeping track of the launch date.

Nope, I don't even really look at my post count. I was looking for a thread on how to do that, thanks. :D

Box, that was just a countdown to the 29th of June.

Last edited by a moderator:

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
I'm still counting down to June 11th. By then, we should have a definitive date that I can change my countdown timer to.
I am with you (21 days - 22 hours - 31 minutes until the start of the keynote). I am also hoping we will have an answer to the 3rd party applications questions since Steve will be addressing developers.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I am with you (21 days - 22 hours - 31 minutes until the start of the keynote). I am also hoping we will have an answer to the 3rd party applications questions since Steve will be addressing developers.
Good idea on the keynote time. I've just got mine set to 12:01 AM. Guess I'll have to change that.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
He does need to create as much buzz as possible even though it is already hyped after these past 6 months of waiting.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
After giving a quick update on iPhone at the beginning, I bet Leopard will be covered more than anything. We didn't get much at MacWorld on Leopard which I was disappointed about, so I'm hoping we finally get filled in on all the extras in the new cat.

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
Regardless, it's going to be a great keynote. Too bad Apple doesn't do live video feeds anymore... these keynotes just keep getting better and better.

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
Regardless, it's going to be a great keynote. Too bad Apple doesn't do live video feeds anymore... these keynotes just keep getting better and better.
I agree, a live video feed would be great. Even without that the information will hit the net fast though. I really hope Steve doesn't throw us a curve and not mention the iPhone at all :eek:.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I agree, a live video feed would be great. Even without that the information will hit the net fast though. I really hope Steve doesn't throw us a curve and not mention the iPhone at all :eek:.
No way he's not going to mention the iPhone. :laugh2: