NJ
New info: APRIL FOOLS there is no such thing as iPhone
Millions of users /kill themselves

Cantwait4iPhone

May 6, 2007
United States
New info: APRIL FOOLS there is no such thing as iPhone
Millions of users /kill themselves
That's funny, because I have actually thought of this on multiple occasions. What if he came out and said, "The iPhone was all fake, go home." The entire Apple stock would crash, causing the entire stock market to be messed up, and starting another depression. :laugh2:

Cantwait4iPhone

May 6, 2007
United States
Yeah a month would be what, the 26th (right? :laugh2:). So far we have like three rumored dates before the 26th, the 11th, the 15th, and the 20th, and one rumored date after the 26th. So, not counting the other variables, it's a 75% chance from these rumored release dates that it will be released before a month from now.

Wow, I just woke up :p

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Yeah a month would be what, the 26th (right? :laugh2:). So far we have like three rumored dates before the 26th, the 11th, the 15th, and the 20th, and one rumored date after the 26th. So, not counting the other variables, it's a 75% chance from these rumored release dates that it will be released before a month from now.

Wow, I just woke up :p
Yep, I'm getting more excited about it everyday.

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
Anyone else thinks it is possible that it could be released on an unsaid random date...
like, maybe june 18th, or june 12th, maybe june 17th, or june 23rd?
im just asking, can it be released on a day that hasn't even been rumored or is that not likely?

Cantwait4iPhone

May 6, 2007
United States
Anyone else thinks it is possible that it could be released on an unsaid random date...
like, maybe june 18th, or june 12th, maybe june 17th, or june 23rd?
im just asking, can it be released on a day that hasn't even been rumored or is that not likely?
Definitely. Anything is possible at this point. There are 30 days in June and only four rumored dates. Do the math, and it is likely that it could be released on non-rumored dates.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I'm pretty sure they'll let us know. I can't imagine that they would just start selling them in the stores and on the websites without telling anyone.

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
My guess is that Jobs will announce on 6/11 that the iPhone will be available for order online on the Apple and Cingular/AT&T websites immediately and available for purchase at Apple and Cingular/AT&T stores starting 6/12.

The next most logical date in my mind is 6/15.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
My guess is that Jobs will announce on 6/11 that the iPhone will be available for order online on the Apple and Cingular/AT&T websites immediately and available for purchase at Apple and Cingular/AT&T stores starting 6/12.

The next most logical date in my mind is 6/15.
Then if you're correct, then we should be able to check the websites on Monday the 11th. I hope you're correct. :laugh2:

Cantwait4iPhone

May 6, 2007
United States
Yeah this would give us a head start. Then all of the people at the keynote wouldn't get one. Haha more for us! :laugh2:

Although my countdown timer is still set for the 11th of June (about 14.5 days), my guess is that it will be released on the 15th or the 29th. Although I definitely think they will announce the release date at WWDC, June 11th at 10:00 am (I'm assuming that's PST :laugh2:), I don't think they will announce immediate availability or even availability on the next day. Just doesn't seem right to me. The 15th would make sense, though. Seems right that he would announce, "It'll be available on Friday." The only thing that goes against the 15th is that they announced late June.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I will email Cingular's customer service and see if they know yet. I'll post any positive answer I receive.
Here's part of their reply ..."At this time we have not been advised of when the iPhone will be
released, other then it is expected to be available for purchase
sometime in June. We encourage you to visit our website often at
www.cingular.com for the most up to date information..."