Countdown

Cantwait4iPhone

May 6, 2007
United States
Here's part of their reply ..."At this time we have not been advised of when the iPhone will be
released, other then it is expected to be available for purchase
sometime in June. We encourage you to visit our website often at
www.cingular.com for the most up to date information..."
That's pretty much the same old same old, but thanks for trying :). I guess we will all just have to grit our teeth and wait it out 'till June. At least we KNOW we'll have a sure release date by then. I think...:p

Bootlessjam

Bronze
Apr 15, 2007
I don't think Steve's keynote will be about the iPhone, people had paid to learn about Leopard, they don't want to waste their time learning that the iPhone does this, that, and everything.

He would talk about it if it was open for 3rd party development or he might just mention it at the end.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
Leopard will definitely dominate the keynote, but I suspect he'll address iPod, iPhone, and maybe other things briefly at the beginning including an availability date for iPhone. You may also hear some extra info on iPod/iPhone development.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Me too. At least I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Or is that the train I see :eek:?
It's the light that will lead people into a new generation of cell phone technology!:laugh2:

I hear those haters now....Don't go to the light! Stay away from the light!

Cantwait4iPhone

May 6, 2007
United States
Leopard will definitely dominate the keynote, but I suspect he'll address iPod, iPhone, and maybe other things briefly at the beginning including an availability date for iPhone. You may also hear some extra info on iPod/iPhone development.
I agree. I can't seem to locate the source, and I will try to find it, but I remember hearing that the iPhone will be the opening of the show, maybe 30 minutes long. It didn't say anything about what they would address though.

9 DAYS UNTIL WWDC!