couple questions from a newb

Dec 27, 2007
In trying to apply my power support crystal film, I of course got dust on the inside, and does anyone know a way to clean them and get all of the dust off and be able to re apply the film? Or will I have to go spend another 15 bucks on another set?

Also, and this might seem like a dumb question, but in the booklet that comes with the phone it says that the only way you should charge it is to dock the phone or plug it into the computer, are you not supposed to just plug the power adapter into the wall and plug the usb into the phone?

Finally, I read that its better for the battery to keep it charged every night even if it wont run out the next day? Is that true? Or does that not eventually wear down the battery quicker?

Thanks, sorry...I hope these questions aren't too stupid

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
In trying to apply my power support crystal film, I of course got dust on the inside, and does anyone know a way to clean them and get all of the dust off and be able to re apply the film? Or will I have to go spend another 15 bucks on another set?

Also, and this might seem like a dumb question, but in the booklet that comes with the phone it says that the only way you should charge it is to dock the phone or plug it into the computer, are you not supposed to just plug the power adapter into the wall and plug the usb into the phone?

Finally, I read that its better for the battery to keep it charged every night even if it wont run out the next day? Is that true? Or does that not eventually wear down the battery quicker?

Thanks, sorry...I hope these questions aren't too stupid
Hello sir and welcome to everything iPhone , the only stupid question is the one never asked

The screen protector applies with static cling so you should be able to clean it then re apply it , if not they are sold 2 in a pack so you should just properly apply the second one that you have

Yes, you can plug it via USB directly into the outlet, no harm done

And it is really up to you how often you wish to charge your iPhone but I recommend to charge it on a daily basis
good day sir

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
the easiest way i have found to get dust off of your film is to lay strips of tape along the dirty side, and lift them off.

another trick i heard through the grapevine to apply them is to stick a pair of post-it notes as temporary handles on the top. This makes it easier to align properly, and then set down on the screen.

Dec 27, 2007
the easiest way i have found to get dust off of your film is to lay strips of tape along the dirty side, and lift them off.

another trick i heard through the grapevine to apply them is to stick a pair of post-it notes as temporary handles on the top. This makes it easier to align properly, and then set down on the screen.
Ohh...that might be good...I tried to just wash it with water and let it air dry, but when it dried there were water spots on the screen....I'll try the tape..Thanks!