Coupons and Discounts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mommy, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Mommy

Mommy Zealot

Soo I had this thought, we all love to save money and I am a big time shopper! I NEVER pay retail! I thought I would start a thread where we all can pass along savings, coupons or tis the season; "Black Friday" pricing. I subscribe to Blackfriday.com for the sales flyers for black friday and cyber Monday. I know Apple will do a black Friday Ad again this year, just going to update thier website Thanksgiving Day I think?
    Also I do this for friends many who do not have the time to bargin hunt for presents; if anyone is looking for a good price on a certain product, post it here and I am sure I will help you look and also it will get the word out in our "family" on here to help you look for it as well.
    I just thought this would be a good helped for all of us during this time of year and throughout the year!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Duplicate thread deleted. You been into the cooking sherry again? ;)
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. Mommy

Mommy Zealot

Opps.. Sorry
  5. imutter

imutter Genius

Now is this the thread ?
    I am always looking for iTunes card deals around Christmas
    Best Buy got theirs on sale at the moment
    in store
  6. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius

Still? We are going to best buy today and hopefully my mom will get a few...saving $3 is saving $3!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Mommy

Mommy Zealot

Yes, lol I knew you would jump in! Yes I saw that too in store and online.
  8. Mommy

Mommy Zealot

MacBook Air 13" 1,024. I just got it! Yeah I'm a MBA owner!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Mommy

Mommy Zealot

Blackfriday.com has a great app, you can make your list on Oran's emailing to yourself
  10. SunnySweet

SunnySweet Contributor

Does anyone know what Apple's Black Friday deal will be? I need to purchase three iPod Touch 5th generation devices. Best Buy has $5 off and a $50 gift card, but I am certain the gift card will be to lure me back to the store at a later date and that annoys me as I do not consider it much of a deal since I do not normally shop there. These are for grand kids and if I buy them from Apple I can have them engraved. Any info appreciated!
  11. Ozzie5374

Ozzie5374 Contributor

Hang on a sec. Didn't I see in another thread a few days ago that a guy down in the parking lot has a bunch of them real cheap? iPods...not grand kids.
  12. SunnySweet

SunnySweet Contributor

Trust me when I say iPods are cheaper than grandkids lol That was very helpful (only because it made me laugh) but I think I will pass. I will just order them from Apple ;)
  13. Ozzie5374

Ozzie5374 Contributor

Think I'll be waiting quite a while for grand kids but that's something to look forward to.
  14. Mommy

Mommy Zealot

Your right SunnySweet its a $50 gift card... 5 off isn't that good of a sale..
    Edit: even though it wasn't a great sale, I still did it. Hubby wanted new iPod really bad lol.
  15. imutter

imutter Genius

Just come back from the Mall
    I got a price adjustment from brookstone
    Spheroballs $99

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iCafe app
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mommy

Mommy Zealot

Bose sound dock 10 at the Bose outlet at The Crossings in PA, 287.00 +tax WITH the Bluetooth adapter! 30% off plus an extra 20. I wonder if all the outlets are doing the same thing. It's worth it to look at your local outlet! Originally $599.99 best buy had it at 499.99 a couple weeks ago & this is truly the lowest I have seen it ever! I had to jump on it :)