CoverFlow out of sync

missaych

May 29, 2008
When I sync my music files coverflow isn't showing the correct album art for some of the music. Anyone else have this happen?

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
When I sync my music files coverflow isn't showing the correct album art for some of the music. Anyone else have this happen?
from time to time my coverflow will lag and disappear but I pit this down to processing speed. Have you tried the old power off power on

missaych

May 29, 2008
from time to time my coverflow will lag and disappear but I pit this down to processing speed. Have you tried the old power off power on
Tried that and it didn't help. Tech support is at a loss. Took it to the Apple store and they replaced the phone. Trouble is this one is doing the same thing. Called Tech support again. Un/Re-installed iTunes. That fixed the problem but who wants to have to do that repeatedly. I suspect the problem is related to the syncing errors. Maybe one of the music files is corrupted. Could that cause the problem?

Using:
current version of iPhone firmware and iTunes
PC - XP

winchaman

Oct 19, 2008
i have this same problem. Bought my iPhone yesterday, and i have my iTunes coverflow customed and uptodate, and when synced on the iPhone it doesn't sync all of them. i turned it off and all, but its still there. And how do you re install iTunes? Is it the only solution?