coverflow question

DubV23

Jun 19, 2009
i got my 3gs today and have a question about coverflow.

I made two playlists for my iPhone. One for multiple whole cds and another for random songs as a large mix.

When i got to coverflow to view through my cds it shows the ones for all the songs without album art. is there anyway to only view covers for ones i have artwork for? Because i really only want to browse through the full albums on my phone.

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
Why not add the album art? Call up Amazon.com. Type in the name of the album. Right click on the picture of it and hit copy.

Now go over to iTunes (works best if you keep the browser and iTunes open and visible on screeen), click once on a song on the album that has no artwork. Right click on it and select the first item, Get Info. Go to the last tab which is album artwork. in the box right click and select PASTE. Now you have the art work. Close the box and go to the next album.

DubV23

Jun 19, 2009
I've thought about it but I have many upon thousands of songs that are individual songs from various mixtapes that have different or weird album art which I do not wish to have.

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
I think you are going to be left with the black square and the gray musical note on the ones with no art.

Maybe you could make something as a replacement for those items.

Honestly though, its pretty slick when you find music you want to play via cover flow. Those unfamiliar with the iPhone are equally impressed. :laugh2:

Jul 2, 2007
I broke my individual songs up into groups, like rock, hip hop and so on. From there I made them into my own albums and googled images that I wanted on the cover and presto… Problem solved.