Coverflow using album art

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

enice128

Sep 13, 2007
How do you get your music or movie artwork where you can flip through it like a jukebox. I use limewire for my music and use slothradio.com for the album covers. but how do you get the artwork up on top where you can flip left and right. I'm not sure but is that called audiobooks?

SpongebObiWan

Bronze
Aug 25, 2007
how do you get your music or movie artwork where you can flip through it like a jukebox. i use limewire for my music and use slothradio.com for the album covers. but how do you get the artwork up on top where you can flip laeft and right. i'm not sure but is that called audiobooks?
Album Artwork and Audiobooks are two entirely separate issues.

With your iPhone connected to your computer and iTunes running,
click on "Advanced" up top, then "Get Album Artwork". This will begin a process of finding album artwork for the songs you have loaded on your iPhone (I am assuming you have music loaded onto your iPhone). Since you downloaded songs from LimeWire, it won't find album artwork for all of your songs, only some of them (been there, done that, got the t-shirt).

Once that had completed, it's merely a matter of turning your iPhone horizontal once you have clicked the iPod icon on your iPhone, then clicked "Songs". You will see that as you turn your phone from vertical to horizontal, it will change from a "list" to "coverflow". Simple as that.