Cowboys vs Redskins

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I'm torn. I still think redskins by ten. A cowboy win would help me though in wildcard situations.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Giants fan pulling for RGIII and the skins along with Packers and Lions

Sent using iCafe app

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Go Cowboys!

The historical stats might not mean much, but they're just about all I got right now. Please ignore the blacked out areas, they are of even lesser consequence. :D

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1356764508.793949.jpg

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
^ Doesn't matter, they have RGIII now. :p

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Ultimately none of it matters because neither team will make it to the Super Bowl. :)
I think it matters. The Redskins are one of the better teams in the league now, and it's been quite a while since they could say that. Being a rookie QB, I don't think many people expected RGIII to take them this far his first season. If nothing else, I think it shows potential for future seasons, right?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I think it matters. The Redskins are one of the better teams in the league now, and it's been quite a while since they could say that. Being a rookie QB, I don't think many people expected RGIII to take them this far his first season. If nothing else, I think it shows potential for future seasons, right?
Meh. Season to season is always a toss up. Having a good season is always nice. It builds confidence. Specifically for a rookie. Also helps to have experience. Having a good qb won't take you to the Super Bowl. Experience and patience will.
Oh and a great defense never hurts.
Just my two cents as a football fan.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Well, it's a combination of a lot of things, but a good QB with experience is one of them. That's what I meant by potential.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Kadelic must have blacked out the Cowboys' Week 17 statistics - 2-10 over the last twelve years. :D

I expect a good game, whatever happens.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Kadelic must have blacked out the Cowboys' Week 17 statistics - 2-10 over the last twelve years. :D

I expect a good game, whatever happens.
Lol, no, just that the Redskins are 2-0 vs the Cowboys in all-time postseason match ups. Oh, and the current season streak, which is fresh in our memory.

I'll be asleep during the game so I'll just have to check in here to see the outcome. As much as I hate to admit feeling anything positive for the Redskins I can't help but feel good about RGIII. Where did he play his college ball again? :cool:

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I knew that, of course. I do get some meaningless satisfaction that he came from the only blue state in the graphic above.

No matter how you slice it, and of course I'm biased, it just doesn't get any better than this rivalry in the NFL and American culture.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I expect another shootout like thanksgiving day with the cowboys ultimately falling short. Having Demarco Murray back will help and the O-Line has made huge strides in the last few weeks but RG3 will expose the depleted linebacking corps and secondary of the cowboys. Way too many key players on that side of the ball injured to stop an offense with that much talent. I expect the cowboys to be better next year when healthy and hope Jerry drafts some depth players instead of going after the big name. As much as it pains me to say this I'll take Washington by a TD but hoping I'm wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2