Cozips are out for 3G

Bravo

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
Hollywood
Ordered mine on Amazon today.

First time I saw them up, quick search for Cozip didn't have a recent thread

Will give review after, had 1 for V1 and loved it.

Also comes with face and 2 glare protectors.

M

molly

You bought the protector in Amazon. Is it good? How long do you get it?

Bravo

Bronze
Nov 14, 2007
Hollywood
Ok got it!

Shipping was super fast!

Quick review- for all of us who had them for our V1 iPhones, this one is VERY close to it.

Without the front piece it is almost the same. I do notice the side come up a little more and are quite as rounded. Not a HUGE issue, but not as perfect as the old one.

I also notice that the "teeth" on the top, the little nubs on the top back piece, are a little sharper and snag a little more. Not TERRIBLE but not as perfect as my old one.

The reason it is like this is because of the front plate, which is nice. I had it off for most of the day, but put it back on to test it.

It will be MUCH safer with the front on, but think I will just go back to the back alone.

Also came with 2 screen protectors. Have not tested these, I already have one on.

So from all the cases I have seen, and the Contour Flick that was on it. This one is the best so far.

I prefer a super small case and want just a touch of grippyness to it. I HATE the big cases and belt holders.

Pics online are just like it.

Any ?'s I will pop back here and answer.

jmcn72

Oct 21, 2007
Bravo: can you post a pic? I ordered one last week and am anxiously waiting. Was a huge fan of the Cozip for the 1st gen. Hope not to be disappointed.