cracking finally happened....

Pimpboy51

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Congrats! and yes, they asked me what pocket I put in, and something else but the guy wiped out the original pulled out the famous "white box iPhone" put my sim in, turned out the first replacement was a DOA so he had to pull another one out of the drawer and he activated it for me. weird thing is I HAVE PAY AS YOU GO! THE PLAN WHERE U HAVE TO BUY PHONE CARDS FOR IT! WEIRD HUH? lol no questions asked on my plan. all they made me do was sign a piece of paper and I left the store with a brand new iPhone with a Red incase slider case, and a screen protector. I had to make a fresh start! My iPhone actually has a scratch on the screen! seems like the previous owner scuffed it a bit. And don't you love the feeling of having a new phone? That's why I love Apple! u can switch your phone out a billion times (if there are problems of course) and u always leave the store with a new phone. The guy didn't even care to look at my phone because he said he had to swap out his own white 16gb twice due to cracks. so he knows what I went through lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Pimpboy51

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Orlando, Florida
OMG I JUST NOTICED IT. MY VIBRATE SWITCH IS MORE LOOSE THAN MY OTHER 3G. is this an issue?

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
OMG I JUST NOTICED IT. MY VIBRATE SWITCH IS MORE LOOSE THAN MY OTHER 3G. is this an issue?
Relax. It can be an issue, but as of now, if it's fine leave it until something does happen to it.

Pimpboy51

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Ok, i started noticing because when I text i tend to keep my finger in that area
and i didn't actually notice i kept clicking vibrate everytime i typed. so mines is loose :-/
dang this sucks. and yeaa! its so good that all of us got new iPhones this week! lol
u know what Ive never seen people buy? that Apple bluetooth iPhone headset. I seriously never have seen anyone buy it or actually have bought it or used it.