CraigsMobileList v1.1 Update

Sep 22, 2008
Just wanted to let everyone know about the new update that was just released for CraigsMobileList. We have put in a lot of time and effort and truly taken user feedback into account.
We have many exciting things in the works for this application and are working hard to incorporate everyone's suggestions to make the app as useful as possible. This first update is just a single step in that process.
For those of you who already own the application, we would love to hear your suggestions on how we can improve on what we already have. For those of you who don't already own it, please give it a try if you think it would be of use to you.

Here is a direct link to the app (opens into iTunes):
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?mt=8&id=286574279

http://www.msimplicity.com

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
If this is for a craigslist app I think it would be pointless. I get on cl about 15 times a day and on the iPhone it's the fastest loading website on the iPhone and now with the 3g it's faster than my laptop. Idk I'll still download the app just to check it out

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
For $2.99? Hmmm.....What does this offer over the web version?

Nutchos

Bronze
Jul 21, 2008
@ $2.99, i'll pass. I use craigslist sometimes but not often enough to justify it.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
this is lame, we have the FULL web, we do NOT need this, app. They are not even associated with CL, screw that, i might do it to donate to CL if they even got the money, i'm wondering if this company can even do that,?

this is lame, just use the WEB that we have.

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
So your saying all the Wiki apps are useless too? what about all the blogging software? i can go to the real web and do it there too. your not making a point here, your just bashing a developer.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
yes yes yes ... But I'm saying that this is not even a CL app.. If it was a CL app I'd do it because I'd rather give my money to them...

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
You would think CL would shut this down then. Remember Listpic? The site that culled images from CL and presented them on a single page based on your search parameters? It was so much better than CL's clunky UI. But CL shut it down.

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
Hmm...didn't know they had a CL app. Im not trying to complain but I think I will wait to see if this thing goes down to $.99, seems worth that much.