Crank Ringtone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 17, 2007
I can't find the ringtone from the movie Crank in a simple mp3 format to add to my iPhone. I'd appreciate if someone could lead me to it.

muckymucky

Bronze
Aug 19, 2007
aye Bay~Bay~
hehe, right up my block. i've used it since the movie came out and ppl always were curious of WTF it is when it rings. its a the most fun ring in the world.

~enjoy :D

*the files are named "blahblahblah.rar.zip", this forum only lets .zip to be uploaded so i had to forcerename the .rar files, so delete the .zip from the file name because the 2 parts are .rar

Attachments

Jul 17, 2007
You da man!

hehe, right up my block. i've used it since the movie came out and ppl always were curious of WTF it is when it rings. its a the most fun ring in the world.

~enjoy :D

*the files are named "blahblahblah.rar.zip", this forum only lets .zip to be uploaded so i had to forcerename the .rar files, so delete the .zip from the file name because the 2 parts are .rar
Perfect ! Many thanks.:)

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
haha, some old lady asked me if my phone was ok today when it was ringing.... lol

i told her its goin to the doctor tomorrow

johnnymar

Feb 9, 2008
Maybe I'm missing something, but I imported the .mp3 into iTunes and it won't let me convert the ringtone to a "ringtone" -- it says only iTunes purchased items can be converted to ringtones. Is there a way around this?

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
Maybe I'm missing something, but I imported the .mp3 into iTunes and it won't let me convert the ringtone to a "ringtone" -- it says only iTunes purchased items can be converted to ringtones. Is there a way around this?
This should be easier, just drop this into iTunes I've already converted it in Garageband to a Ringtone :)

Attachments

smcjazz6

Feb 27, 2008
This should be easier, just drop this into iTunes I've already converted it in Garageband to a Ringtone :)

so- if it's a ringtone already, we just add it to the iTunes library and sync the iPhone and voila, it's there on the ringtone options page? thanks for your help everyone btw- i've always wanted this tone

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
hey guys i downloaded this one and now have it as my default. i do have a question though. is there any way that i can get ringtones for my phone like that on the internet. like do you guys have any good websites

mrk

Oct 2, 2007
hey guys i downloaded this one and now have it as my default. i do have a question though. is there any way that i can get ringtones for my phone like that on the internet. like do you guys have any good websites
yes i now have this as my default as well... i don't know any websites, but maybe we can start a thread where people post their best ringtones?