crash.... how to re-crack the iPhone

leonus

Jun 4, 2008
i try to used my ziPhone 3.0 again but this time i can do till this step see below:

iPhone in DFU Mode. Run iTunes and restore firmware!

ZiPhone completed successfuly!

And the phone is is either state.... on/off

any advise?

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
i try to used my ziPhone 3.0 again but this time i can do till this step see below:

iPhone in DFU Mode. Run iTunes and restore firmware!

ZiPhone completed successfuly!

And the phone is is either state.... on/off

any advise?
Your post doesn't make any sense. What are you trying to do? And which iPhone do you have? 3G? or the first one?

leonus

Jun 4, 2008
Your post doesn't make any sense. What are you trying to do? And which iPhone do you have? 3G? or the first one?
sorry. My iPhone (first one) crash.... i need to unlock it. but when use the ziPhone to unlock it just show the above statement i post.

it still unable to unlock.

thk for the help.....thk bro

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
sorry. My iPhone (first one) crash.... i need to unlock it. but when use the ziPhone to unlock it just show the above statement i post.

it still unable to unlock.

thk for the help.....thk bro
No problem.

What software is it running? 2.0? 1.1.4?

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
it was 1.1.4..... but early when promt to upgarde to 2.0, i acknowledge it and it crash.
Was it jailbroken or unlocked when you updated to 2.0?

And did you try to unlock software 2.0 or 1.1.4?

leonus

Jun 4, 2008
Was it jailbroken or unlocked when you updated to 2.0?

And did you try to unlock software 2.0 or 1.1.4?
updated to 2.0.....not sure, cos when i was syn, it just promt to upgrade...

unlock 2.0 or 1.1.4...not sure. i just use my ziPhone to unlock, jailbroken and activaye it now...hope it will work again.

sorry i very new in this and hope u don mind.... sorry and a thousand thk! BRO!

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
updated to 2.0.....not sure, cos when i was syn, it just promt to upgrade...

unlock 2.0 or 1.1.4...not sure. i just use my ziPhone to unlock, jailbroken and activaye it now...hope it will work again.

sorry i very new in this and hope u don mind.... sorry and a thousand thk! BRO!
Lol its okay, and no problem.

I'm sorry dude but I can't really help because you're not being too clear.

You don't know if you were unlocked before you updated?

leonus

Jun 4, 2008
Lol its okay, and no problem.

I'm sorry dude but I can't really help because you're not being too clear.

You don't know if you were unlocked before you updated?
I should have unlocked...cos i was using the pone for a couple of mths (version 1.1.4), right?

How can I re-boost everything and start from zero again and slowly up grade to 1.1.4?

at least I still cam use the iPhone.

brittt1

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
I should have unlocked...cos i was using the pone for a couple of mths (version 1.1.4), right?

How can I re-boost everything and start from zero again and slowly up grade to 1.1.4?

at least I still cam use the iPhone.
Connect phone, in iTunes hold down shift and click on restore and select 1.1.4 that shoudl get you a restored V1.1.4..then check if your Non ATT sim still works...then don't do anything else as it seems you don't understand the fact you cant upgrade to V2.0 without messing up your phone....you need to resotre to V1.1.4 and leave it alone...

leonus

Jun 4, 2008
Connect phone, in iTunes hold down shift and click on restore and select 1.1.4 that shoudl get you a restored V1.1.4..then check if your Non ATT sim still works...then don't do anything else as it seems you don't understand the fact you cant upgrade to V2.0 without messing up your phone....you need to resotre to V1.1.4 and leave it alone...
thk.... i have connected to iTunes hold down shift and click on restore ...... but the system nvr allow me to select 1.1.4 or anything.....the system just perparin to restore firmware, pare software for iPhone to rstore etc and the screen will appear in the orginal states where only emgency call allow.....

really hope can restore back...

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
thk.... i have connected to iTunes hold down shift and click on restore ...... but the system nvr allow me to select 1.1.4 or anything.....the system just perparin to restore firmware, pare software for iPhone to rstore etc and the screen will appear in the orginal states where only emgency call allow.....

really hope can restore back...
Well to be able to select 1.1.4, you have to download it on your computer. I'll find a torrent link for you.

Edit: I don't think im allowed to post it but PM me and ill send it to you. I would PM you first but I wanted you to read this first so its not like some random PM I sent you.

leonus

Jun 4, 2008
Well to be able to select 1.1.4, you have to download it on your computer. I'll find a torrent link for you.

Edit: Try this:
xxxxxxxxxxxx]

thk...thk a lot! million thk

leonus

Jun 4, 2008
No problem. But can you do me a favor and edit that post and remove the link that I gave you in the quote?
edited....real sorry if have give you problem. I have that link added....
so how to carry from there?

I went to iTunes... but it doesn't allow me to select 1.1.4? how to download 1.1.4 to my system?

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
edited....real sorry if have give you problem. I have that link added....
so how to carry from there?

I went to iTunes... but it doesn't allow me to select 1.1.4? how to download 1.1.4 to my system?
Dude no worries. No prob :)

Wait, so it finished downloading? Did you try right clicking on Check for Updates, and selecting the file from there?

leonus

Jun 4, 2008
Dude no worries. No prob :)

Wait, so it finished downloading? Did you try right clicking on Check for Updates, and selecting the file from there?
Vuze show that iPhone 1.1.4 343MB, but when I click the icon on my desktop "a blue frog" it show " MEDIA has been already added "iPhone 1.1.4"

so did it download to my system? if no how to download to my system( mac)

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Vuze show that iPhone 1.1.4 343MB, but when I click the icon on my desktop "a blue frog" it show " MEDIA has been already added "iPhone 1.1.4"

so did it download to my system? if no how to download to my system( mac)
Sorry dude. I have no clue what you're talking about...
Vuze?

leonus

Jun 4, 2008
Sorry dude. I have no clue what you're talking about...
Vuze?
the link you give me lead to this software "VUZE" - BLUE FROG icon.

Anyway i have checked the system already download the 1.1.4 iPhone zip files.

how to carry from there?

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
the link you give me lead to this software "VUZE" - BLUE FROG icon.

Anyway i have checked the system already download the 1.1.4 iPhone zip files.

how to carry from there?
Umm...well actually. don't try using that one. I just did a quick google for that. Go to that site that the link is on. The pirate one...and just search for it there. After its downloaded, try right clicking in iTunes and try installing that.